MINT GREEN CARDIGAN

18:44 Sabina Tahirovic 23 Comments


I am back with another outfit post. This one is just basic "working" one. I really don´t like wearing jeans and trousers so hopefully it will get warmer (again). I am happy I am in England but the weather? God, I don´t like it. I hope the summer won´t look like this. Anyway I am thinking ´bout moving but I still don´t know where. My list contains cities like London (too expensive but I really want to live there), Nottingham and New Ark (my job is moving to this area in few months) and another city on my mind is Manchester (I don´t know why.. no reason). Would you recommend me something? The last thing I can think about is going back to Czech republic (hopefully never again).
I am really enjoying living here in UK, learning English and being more independent.





I really didn´t know that my necklace is broken :(


Cardigan - New look | Jeans, blouse, bag and shoes - Primark | Necklace - Aliexpress

23 comments:

  1. That cardigan looks amazing, and you look so great wearing it! I love your necklace and jeans, too! <3

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your visit :)
    Love this cardigan! So sweet!
    Would you like to follow each other in some social? tell me something and i'll follow you back :)

    Jordina ♡
    —> Fashion Blog: THE SILVER FELINE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cardigan and the shirt combination! I can sympathise about the weather!! Hoping it warms up soon :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're enjoying the UK lovely. We do get a warm summer, eventually, but it'll probably only last for a couple of weeks :( If you want to be in London but can't afford it, there are lots of much less expensive places in Kent where you can easily commute into the city :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Ellie :) I will check it out. I hope everything will come up well and I will move there :) I fell in love with the city.

      Delete
  5. Moc ti to sluší!:-)
    www.cathyvita.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color of your cardigan!! It's so perfect for this time of year! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. this look is so amazing, u look great :D
    http://thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your necklace it's so pretty !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice sunnies! :)

    R.

    http://jarofsweeets.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Mint cardi <3

    http://lostinthefairyland.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Izgledaš super!

    Pratim te, nadam se da me pratiš nazad :)

    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this mint cardigan on you! Huge fan of mint outfits and you wear this very well:-)

    www.wunderbliss.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete